What is all this?
Is it for me?
A. If you HAVE ALREADY been fingerprinted for involvement at St. Basil the Great parish AND the parish has those records, then you DO NOT need to be fingerprinted again. This is true even if it has been many years since you were last fingerprinted. If you are not sure if we have your records, please call the parish office at 440-526-1686 to confirm.
B. If you HAVE ALREADY been fingerprinted, but for another company, organization, or reason, you must either obtain a copy of those records and give them to St. Basil the Great or just simply be fingerprinted again for the purposes of involvement at St. Basil the Great. See how-to below.
C. If you have NEVER been fingerprinted for involvement at St. Basil the Great parish, then you need to be fingerprinted immediately, and definitely before you are dealing with minors at the parish. For your convenience, there are two nearby locations where you can be fingerprinted:
Atlantis Security – 105 Ken Mar Industrial Parkway, Broadview Hts. OH 44147. Call ahead. 440-717- 7050. You do not need to pay. Atlantis will put it on “the St. Basil Tab”.
Cleveland South – 4100 Rockside Rd. (inside Hondros College/IWU) Independence, OH 44131. Schedule via 877-932-2435 or fastfingerprints.com. You will have to pay up front & bring receipt to Church and you will be reimbursed.
- A national Catholic faith-based background check company located in Cincinnati
- Founded in 1991
- One of the Nation’s leading providers of pre-employment background screening services.
- Works with clients at the local, state, and federal level
- Employers and Organizations are able to verify an applicant’s background check in an average turnaround time of 2 business days.
- Thousands of employers nationwide rely on SELECTiON.COM’s services
- Over 40 Catholic Dioceses use Selection.com, including Los Angeles, Galveston-Houston, Omaha, Covington, Cincinnati
- Checks performed digitally, then manually quality-controlled by humans
- Comprehensive Destruction Policy regarding sensitive information